It’s officially June and that means Summer is officially here! There is no doubt that this years #SummerShoe is the slide and I am loving the trend! Slides are easy to wear, comfortable and your precious tootsies can breathe! Here is a list of 10 of my fave #SummerSlides all under $150!
- Zara Striped Mules – Pointy toes are probably one of my favourites! For us short gals, they help elongate our legs and make us look taller. They are flattering and just make your outfit that much more polished and put together! These slides are super on-trend with the blue and white stripe and they can even be worn at night thanks to that jewel action!
- Jeffrey Campbell Janae Mule – Accentuate that Summer glow with these gilded mules! With a slight 2 inch heel, these will elevate that white button down and cropped blue jeans! The square toe adds a different element with the block heel – these trend forward shoes will def be your summer staple!
- Louise Et Cie Knotted Mules – Everyone needs a classic black slide! These are simple but are still trendy because of that chic twist detail! I love how understated these are – perfect with any summery outfit!
- SheIn Tiger Embroidery Flat Mules in White – Yes, I know these are Gucci lookalikes but really, who here wants to spend nearly $900 on ONE PAIR of shoes, even as fab as they are! These white tiger mules are not only super trendy, but perf for all the #WhiteParty vibes that summer has to offer!
- ASOS Eye Embellished Espadrille Mules – Here is the perfect beachy slide! I love the eye detail, so trendy and super different! The espadrille sole is a great choice for summer! These babies will work with all your summer ensembles!
- River Island Black Gingham Pointed Mule – Gingham will always have a special place in my heart! When I was young I had a black and white gingham dress that I wore EVERYDAY! Luckily these can finally replace the gingham sized hole in my heart! These mules are soooo cute and are the perf shoe option for a summer picnic!
- Mango Floral Embroidered Denim Loafers – These easy and breezy slides are beautifully embroidered with a #GORG flower pattern! Super sweet for summer and even into the fall thanks to the darker colour scheme!
- Topshop KAT Squared Flat Mules – Really unique and fashion forward, these mules will def get you through the transition of seasons. I love the chic leopard print but it’s different because the scale of the pattern is a bit larger!
- Free People Velvet Loafer Slides – This years hottest hue is hands down Millenial Pink! Not to mention velvet is def having its moment as well! These loafers are so classic but updated with a square toe and the fresh design! Super comfy and effortless!
- Make Me Chic Pink Floral Satin Loafer Slides – These slides are similar to the ones I have as the featured image at the top of the page! These brighten up any outfit, no matter how simple and they add a wonderful pop of sunshine! Don’t shy away from this bold print, embrace it!
Thanks for reading!