Hi! I know I’ve been away for a bit but after a summer away to re-configure some things and get back on track, I’m ready and re-energized! Because Fall is like a fresh start, I’m sharing a few fun facts that you might not know about me. I did this on my previous blog that is now defunct, here it is again with loads of different facts!
- I’m very passionate about my Irish heritage. I could talk for hours about Irish history and my fave places around the country!
- I absolutely love to cook! Huge foodie over here, guys!
- I used to write songs, play guitar and perform at various coffee houses around the city!
- Jamie Oliver is my ultimate celeb crush!
- I’m 5’2 — tiny but I have a big personality!
- I own too many striped shirts
- I enjoy abstract painting
- My astrology sign is Pisces and I’m a true Pisces — sensitive and intuitive
- I might have a slight obsession with high end skincare products
- I wear 8 rings everyday and each one has a special meaning
- My favourite colour is midnight blue
- I’ve seen Les Mis a zillion times and could watch it a zillion more times!
- I have an extensive cookbook collection in my house, mostly consisting of Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay
- The Carpenters are my favourite band
- British humour and slang is my favourite!
- I have zero alcohol tolerance #lightweight
- I’m extremely sentimental and I collect little things that remind me of certain people in my life.
- I’m very knowledgable about dog breeds. A talent I’ve possessed since the age of 6
- Atlanta is one of my favourite cities in the world
- Victoria Beckham is one of my ultimate fashion icons
- Princess Diana is my forever role model
- I take a scorching hot bath everyday
- I’d be very happy if I could marry Ed Sheeran
- I change my nail colour every few days
- After many years feeling stuck and not knowing what I want to do with my life, I now have direction and I’m truly happy.
As I said, I took the summer away to brainstorm and really think about what I really want to write. I want to be as authentic as I can and honest and real. Social media and Instagram isn’t everything and it really doesn’t matter how many likes you get on your #OOTD. I want to be a blogger and a writer because I want to share my experiences and thoughts with you, not because it’s the trendy thing to do. I’m so grateful to have each of you and if I can make someone’s day a little bit brighter then I’ve done my job.
I appreciate and love you all, it feels great to be back!